Saturday, June 14, 2008

A film with the children

This morning I decided not to get into the office. We only work five days a week even though I work seven. At about eight in the morning I went to our training centre to open the Interviewing Skills course for our young managers. Felix was there right on time to conduct the course.

Right after that I decided to see the new Tamil film Dasavatharam acted by the Indian legend Kamalhassan. The story was about a Rainbow Creator. A scientist who decides to work for the right purpose rather than money. The journey filmed in a beautiful manner and acted exceptionally well with lots of positive social messages made my day.

While I did get irritated and became impatient for a little while in the afternoon, I spent the entire evening with my family in the park and play centre.

Watching a film about a Rainbow Creator Kamalhassan I think made me one too.

Even if I am blogging at 1200 mid night, I think it was a pleasant day.

No comments: